KEY VENUE FEATURES
- Modern single level clubhouse
- Large welcoming foyer
- Spacious bar and service area
- Large outdoor terrace
- Fully equipped café and restaurant
- Dining area with seated tables andalfresco terrace
- Kids active play room
- Function room with operable walls
- Sports lounge with TAB and KENO facilities
- Massive TV dsiplay is Sports Lounge
- Indoor and outdoor gaming
- Outdoor smoking area
- Two bowling greens including new outdoor furniture
- Lift to clubhouse from the bowling greens
- Porte Cochere
- Landscaped gardens
built for bowls
The Pavilion is a multi-purpose flag ship facility that will cater for the competitive needs of high-performance bowlers on the South Coast as well as the nurture the growing social bowls scene. It will also almost double the functions and events capacity of the venue.
It will feature a bar, servery, bathrooms, the bowls office, and a spacious indoor air-conditioned seating area. Glazed windows and bi-fold doors ensure an uninterrupted view out to the greens. A north-facing deck with seating and BBQ area completes the offering.
This 434 square metre detached facility will occupy the land where The Marquee currently sits.Construction will begin on completion of the main Clubhouse.